One of the UK’s finest singer-songwriters Peter Bruntnell has a series of live dates lined up for October and November, get yourself along to one if you can.
Trio shows with BJ. Cole on Pedal Steel and Danny Williams on Double Bass.
24. The Railway, Winchester. Upstairs room.
25. The Musician, Leceister.
26. The Borderline, London.
27. The Prince Albert, Brighton.
28. Tingewick Village Hall. http://www.empty-rooms.com/
Full Band Dates in Holland.
1. Eindhoven – Rozenknopje
3. Nijmegen – Trianon Tangelder
4. Terneuzen Porgy and Bess
5. Amen – Cafe De Amer
Trio shows with Iain Sloan on Pedal Steel and Danny Williams on double bass.
9. Montrose. The Folk Club.
10. Irvine. Harbour Arts Centre.
11. Lintrathen. Wee Bear Cafe.
12. Edinburgh. Voodoo Rooms.
13. Glasgow. The Doublet Bar.
15. Instore at Boneyard Records, Omagh,
Then in the evening, Top of the Town, Omagh.
16. Kilkenny , John Cleeres or Ryans Bar
17. Phil Grimes, Waterford.
“Long Way From Home” from Nos Da Comrade